Sylva, North Carolina, is a beautiful small town in a picturesque setting that has finally started to be discovered by new residents and families. Less than an hour from Asheville and just twenty minutes from Cherokee, Bryson City, and Waynesville, Sylva is a great place to live for commuters and people who work remotely.
The town and Jackson County, in general, have grown substantially over the last few years for a variety of reasons, including:
- Nature: Jackson County is in the majestic Great Smoky Mountains, with stunning views and rushing waters throughout the area.
- Fishing: Jackson County is the Trout Fishing Capital of North Carolina, with many miles of amazing fly fishing waters.
- Hiking: There are hundreds of miles of hiking trails in Jackson County.
- Mountain Biking: Sylva is within a short drive of Tsali Recreation area, Fire Mountain, and Berm Park mountain biking trail systems.
- Education: Nearby Culowee is home to Western North Carolina University and excellent high schools, middle schools, and elementary schools.
- Restaurants: Sylva, Whittier, Dillsboro, and Cullowhee all have a number of excellent restaurants and small businesses.
There is a lot to love about Sylva and Jackson County. If you live or work in the Sylva area, you have access to one of the unique new games in the country. Here’s how you can experience GellyBall in Jackson County.
GellyBally in Sylva and Jackson County, NC
GellyBall is a family-friendly, low-impact shooting game. Our GellyBall Blasters are battery-powered and may be used in a variety of circumstances to keep the fun going until the ammo runs out. When competitors are hit, however, it is not nearly as painful as paintball or airsoft. In fact, most gamers believe it to be completely harmless.
“GellyBall ammo is 90% water, biodegradable and non-toxic, containing no paint or stain.”-GellyBall.com.
We generally suggest that children aged eight and over have the most fun, but children as young as five can have a great time. They will love target shooting if they are not ready for group play.
GellyBall is unique in that, while it is designed for younger children, older children and teenagers like it just as much. Adults have just as much fun as kids!
Kids as old as a hundred have a blast too! GellyBall is perfect for:
- Birthday parties
- Church groups
- Non-profit and civic fundraisers
- Corporate team-building
- School groups
- Graduation celebrations
- Bachelor and bachelorette parties
How to Play GellyBall in Sylva, NC
EAG brings tactical action gaming to your location throughout western North Carolina. We are based in the Sylva-Whittier area and will travel to your event. Contact us for your Jackson County or western North Carolina gathering!